While we carefully prepare and maintain all information on this website, we make no representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of this Web site or to change any or all of the information contained in this Web site at any time without notice.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages arising out of your use of this website or inability to use this website for any reason, or for any damages arising out of the writing of data, unauthorized access, statements, or e-mails sent by third parties.
Intellectual property right
The rights to the trade names, trademarks, and emblems of our company, our affiliates, or other companies used on this website are protected by the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other laws. They may not be used without the permission of the Company, its affiliates, or other companies.
Copyrights to this website and to all text, photographs, video, music, audio, and other works contained in this website belong to the Company or to the original authors. Reproduction, modification, conversion, lending, distribution, public transmission, or any other use or disposal of the copyrighted material on this website without the permission of the copyright holder is prohibited by copyright law.
The Company prohibits customers from engaging in any of the following acts
(1) Any action that causes or may cause damage to the Company or any third party
(2) Any act that infringes or may infringe the property, honor, privacy, etc. of the Company or any third party
(3) Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
(4) Actions that involve false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person's e-mail address
(5) Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses
(6) Unilaterally sending unsolicited email, mail magazines, etc.
(7) Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
(8) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
In the event of a violation of the above, the Company may demand compensation for damages from the customer.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the content of third-party websites linked to this website (hereinafter referred to as "linked sites"). We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of the content of third party websites linked to this website ("Linked Sites") or the use of Linked Sites.
In principle, you are free to link to this website; however, depending on the content of the linked website (e.g., violation of public order and morals) or the method of linking, we may request that the link be removed.
This website does not accept any technical or commercial proposals from customers. However, if we do receive a proposal from a customer, we will handle it as follows
(1) We are not obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your proposal.
(2) We will not evaluate or review your proposal.
(3) MEDINET shall not be liable for any compensation, etc., even if the contents of your Proposal are identical or similar in whole or in part to any proposal announced, developed, or adopted by MEDINET.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
If you export or provide (including transporting to a foreign country or disclosing to a non-resident in a country) any technology, program or purchased product obtained from this website, you must comply with the "Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law", the "U.S. Export Administration Act" and other applicable laws and regulations.
Inquiries about the website
Honda Electronics Co.
Echo Tech Corporation